Sunday, March 2, 2014

Farewell


I hate writing farewell messages, but I just wanted to address that this isn't quite a farewell.

I am saying goodbye, but to Minestrone Soup for the Soul. I have decided to close this blog after four plus years, and move on to a new creative outlet. Don't worry, I will still be blogging, and I hope you can check out on the new things that I am working on in the future. I have created a new page, and I will be working on writing a book and compiling a photography/art book. Hope you can look out for that in the near future :)

On this new page, I will have more updates on my life, inspiration, creative work and projects.

Thank you to all of the readers who have followed me on Minestrone Soup for the Soul. I am so grateful for having so many amazing people from around the world follow my life through reading my personal experiences, adventures, and moments.

Continue following me as I grow everyday on my new blog.

2 comments:

Della Hethcox said...

I'm so excited for you! Even though I've only read your blog for a year and a half, I've loved every post. (And not just because I'm in a few of them, haha.)

But frealz. You are really talented, Ms. Jada Chin. Your photographs inspire me to be more creative/be your stalker.

I just popped over to your new blog and DAYUM. It looks gorgeous, congrats.

The books sound really exciting!

Love you, ks.

Joy said...

this is so exciting! can't wait to see what you'll do :)